Another Haul (in English)


Hey friends!!!♥

How are you?

So I decided that from now on I'll be writing both in Serbian and English, since that way more people can read and access my blog. Plus, I think that it'll be an interesting challenge.

For today I decided to make a little haul post, about some stuff that I bought for my trip, nothing mayor. I bought some things I need for my travels and some makeup.

So let's start...

                                                                                                             

MAKE UP
                                                                                                              


1. LLUMS Cosmetics Mattifying Bronzer

Like I've already said before, I have honestly nothing bad to say about this brand. And what's even better, it's a Serbian brand, and the formula for all the powder products is excellent. I'm also using their highlighter and their blush, and these three products are really great. And the prices for these are really not high, I honestly don't think any of their products are over 800 dinars (around 7 euros). By the way, this bronzer that I bought is in the shade 'Baked Brownie'. It's really easy to blend and I think it looks really nice on my skin. But, I think their highlighter is more pigmented. And if I was to compare these three products it would look like this:
highlighter > bronzer > blush

But all of these are great. And right now they are on sale in Lilly drugstores. And the bronzer cost me 319 dinars (around 2.50 euros).


2. Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil 

Lately I've been looking for a good lip pencil with a matte or velvet finish, that I could use as a lipstick as well. And this is going to sound crazy, but honestly, I've never heard or saw these Maybelline ones before. But they are really great, very pigmented, very creamy and not drying - in other words everything that you pretty much need. I bought mine in the shade 'Nude Perfection' (630). I really like them, I wore it the whole day and it was comfortable the whole time and you don't really feel them on your lips. I plan on buying a few more colours, mostly reddish tones, since everyone knows that red lipstick is my favourite. By the way, they cost 299 dinars (around 1.50 euros).

3. AURA Blending Eyeshadow Brush
 
Aura's brushes are one of my favourite ones ever! Their brushes are really great quality. I used them before, since my best friend has a few of them. But now I have my very own Aura brush. I really don't have words for the quality of these, the one I bough is really good for putting on highlighter and blending your eyeshadow. I think this brush can be used for many things, it's like a multitask brush. I think that I'm going to buy another one, like a bigger version of this one, that's meant for contouring, but again, I think she is also a multitask brush. They are also very soft and Aura is also a Serbian brand, so yey! This brush cost me 315 dinars (around 2.50 euros).


                                                                                                             

SHOWER GELS
                                                                                                             


1. AFRODITA Cosmetics Vanilla Cream Shower Gel

Everyone knows that this is my favourite shower gel ever. Because it has that pure vanilla sent. It also has little 'chocolate' crumbles so it can be used as a scrub as well. I think the price of this one is around 250 dinars (around 2 euros).


2. GARNIER Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo

I haven't tried this one yet, but I bought it since I'm looking for a new shampoo. But to be honest, I only bought this one because of it's smell, and it smells like green apples. But when I do try it, I'll be sure to let you all know how it performs.

I hope you liked this post.

That would be all for today. xx♥

Comments

Popular Posts