Makeup Wishlist | ColourPop (in English)


Hey friends!!!♥

How are you? 

I'm finally back, and now I have internet all the time, so I'm back to posting. 

So today I wanted to show you my wishlist from the ColourPop website. 

1. Lippie Stix - Aquarius ($5.00)

For a long time now, I've wanted to order something from the ColourPop website, but I'm always rethinking it and so I never came around to really do it, but right now I have a few strong favourites on my wishlist, so that would be it. I've always wanted to try out their lip products, because so many of my favourite Youtubers and Bloggers have been raving about it, and it's as if I need to buy something from them by now. And so that's how I came across these lipsticks, they are kind of a crayon sort of lippies, and of course I would buy one of these in this specific colour since I'm an Aquarius and the shade is beautiful. 
2. Lip Bundle - Aquarius Bundle ($15.00)
This is a collab with my favourite Youtuber Kathleen Lights, and in this little set you get three liquid lipsticks, their Ultra Matte Lip, Ultra Satin Lip and Ultra Glossy Lip. I honestly think that this is a perfect set, especially if you love nude colours, because you get three different formulas in very similar colours.



3. Foursome - Where the Light is ($18.00)

This is a very small palette, it only has four shades, but you do basically get four little containers of eyeshadow. What I mean, is that you get a lot of product in these containers. And all of these colours are perfect for me, so I would use them all the time, and plus the lightest shade could probably be used as a highlighter.

This is also a collab with Kathleen Lights.









4.  Ultra Matte Lip - Little Weapon ($6.00)

 This is also a collab, but with Alexis Ren. Everyone knows that I love the colour red the most in the world, as well as red lipstick, so it would truly be tragic if I was to go on a makeup shopping spree and not buy red lipstick. This is a matte liquid lipstick, I already have two, one from Max Factor and one from Maybelline. But ColourPop is famous for their matte liquid lipsticks and so it would only be natural if I was to buy a red matte liquid lipstick.








5. Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Yes, Please! ($16.00)

I would give anything for this palette, these colours here are my colours! I love warm tones and orangey shades. I think I already said that in one of my previous posts, where I talked about my new Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I said that for a long time I was torn between buying the Chocolate Bar one or the Sweet Peach one.And regarding the price, I think it's a bargain, since you get 12 shades for $16, and if you were to break it all down, you would see that each shadow costs around $1.33, and that's almost the price of the Essence single shadows, 'My Must Haves' I think they're called.





I hoped you liked this post.

That would be all for today. xx♥

Comments

Popular Posts